PowerUp company is required to, in the course of its activities, process your personal data:
- When you interact with the company via its website powerup.xyz, including using the contact function of the website;
- When PowerUp contacts you to offer its services;
- When you are its contact within a customer company;
- When you are its contact within a supplier company;
- When you apply for a PowerUp job offer.
PowerUp company is in compliance with the n° 78-17 Law of 6 janvier 1978 related to Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties and Regulation (UE) 2016/679 related to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the « GDPR ») (together the « Applicable laws »).
Moreover, PowerUp uses « cookies » as part of the operation of the website. Regarding this topic, you are invited to refer you to « Cookie management » section, at the end of this policy.
For more general information concerning the personal data protection, you can visit the website of the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” (CNIL) : https://www.cnil.fr.
1. Data controller
PowerUp company, editor of the website powerup.xyz, simplified corporation with a capital of 14.630 € recorded with the Company and Trade of Bobigny register under number 829 235 928 and whose headquartered is located in 2, rue Maryse Bastié, Bâtiment F, lot 1 – 93600 Aulnay-sous-Bois, is the data controller.
For all question related to this present policy, you can contact us by mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purposes and legal base of processing
PowerUp collects and process some of your personal data in order:
- To answer to requests that you make to us;
- To adress you newsletter or other commercial offers and manage subscriptions;
- As part of customer relationship management, including management of contracts, billing, litigation;
- As part of relationship management with suppliers, including management of contracts, billing, litigation;
- To process your application;
These processing are based on PowerUp’s legitimate interests to enable:
- To share with you in commercial purpose,
- To manage the contractual relationship with its customers and suppliers,
- To process your application.
3. Categories of concerned data
• Data directly collected by PowerUp
You can be brought to transmit to PowerUp personal information through the different interactions that you have with the company.
These data are mainly business contact data as name and surname, civility, business address, business mail address and phone number or other business information especially those included into your resume.
• Data indirectly collected by PowerUp
PowerUp can collect data about you through contractual relationships with customers or suppliers. These data are mostly transmitted by the main contact within the company.
These data are mainly business contact data as name and surname, civility, business address, business mail address and phone number.
PowerUp can process applications submitted by recruitment companies.
4. Recipients of your data
Collected and processed data are transmitted:
- to our customer, marketing and technical departments,
- to our administrative, accounting and legal departments,
- to Human Resources department and manager involved in the recruitment if necessary,
- to PowerUp suppliers to which we have entrusted services, being understood that they are bound by contractual agreements to keep your data private and secure.
5. Your rights
Under the conditions and limits provided by the applicable regulations, you can exercise the following rights:
- Access Right: you can ask PowerUp to send you all personal data we have;
- Rectify Right: you can ask PowerUp to rectify incorrect information about you;
- Right of opposition: at any time, you can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation;
- Right to deletion (or right to forget): you can ask PowerUp to delete your personal data for reasons set out in the applicable laws;
- Limitation of processing right: you can ask PowerUp to limit the processing for reasons set out in the applicable laws;
- Right to give instructions on the fate of your personal data upon your death.
To exercise your rights, you need to send your request by mail to: email@example.com accompanied by an ID.
It’s possible that PowerUp does not respond favorably to your request. In that case, PowerUp will give you reason for refusal.
You can summit a claim to the competent authority on data protection (the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) in France).
6. Retention period
Your data are kept :
- Concerning data processed for commercial communication: 3 years from the last contact;
- Concerning data processed for relationship with customers or suppliers: all along the relationship except in case of change of contact person reported;
- Concerning data processed in case of an application: for 2 years from the reception of the application by PowerUp (except in case of opposition).
PowerUp will be able to retain the data under the conditions established by applicable rules and regulations to satisfy its legal obligations or in order to have the necessary elements to assert its rights.
Data could also be kept for any useful period under the applicable limitation period.
A cookie is a small text file which a server can leave in the user’s device (computer, mobile phone…) associated to a web domain (that is in the major part to all pages of a website). This file is automatically sent again in case of subsequent contacts with the same domain.
Source : https://www.cnil.fr
2. Types of used cookies
PowerUp uses different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary to enable the provision of an online communication service specifically requested by the user or to facilitate the communication by electronic way. They enable to improve or customize website functionalities. Disabling these cookies could affect the proper functioning of the website or block the display of certain elements.
- Audience measurement cookies: allowing the audience measurement of the website or app (navigation information, problem detection, understanding of how users arrive and what is there journey etc.) for the exclusive account of the publisher. These cookies are not cross-referenced with other data or sold to any third parties. They are anonymized for statistical processing and analysis.
We do not use advertising cookies.
Your choice to accept or refuse these cookies will be conserved during 6 month and you could at any time, return to it by opening the management cookies section at the bottom left of our website.